Narayan Chandra Samal
Many friends are evil & many friends are bad.
But few friends are good & few friends are like God.
Many friends are fraud & many friends are dishonest.
But few friends are trustworthy & few friends are honest.
Many friends are cruel & many friends are harmful.
But few friends are caring & few friends are very helpful.
Many friends are opportunistic & many friends are professional.
But few friends are realistic & few friends are very personal.
Many friends are like Twister & Many friends are like Tide.
But few friends are like philosopher & few friends are like guide.
Many friends give grief & many friends give sorrow.
But few friends give happiness & few friends give cheer.
Many friends give pain & Many friends give sufferings.
But few friends give relief & few friends give peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FEW FRIENDS by Narayan Chandra Samal )
- Dancer, Kyle Schlicher
- The Sunset In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- Titled with untitled, Jole Hans
- Moon Whispers Tune, Kyle Schlicher
- Oh' that smile, Ms.Tanease Berry
- Our Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Each Hour, Kyle Schlicher
- Facial Character, Kyle Schlicher
- ZZ Rod Serling And His Guru, Saiom Shriver
- Every Day I Am Alive, Mac McGovern
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)