Narayan Chandra Samal
Many friends are evil & many friends are bad.
But few friends are good & few friends are like God.
Many friends are fraud & many friends are dishonest.
But few friends are trustworthy & few friends are honest.
Many friends are cruel & many friends are harmful.
But few friends are caring & few friends are very helpful.
Many friends are opportunistic & many friends are professional.
But few friends are realistic & few friends are very personal.
Many friends are like Twister & Many friends are like Tide.
But few friends are like philosopher & few friends are like guide.
Many friends give grief & many friends give sorrow.
But few friends give happiness & few friends give cheer.
Many friends give pain & Many friends give sufferings.
But few friends give relief & few friends give peace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FEW FRIENDS by Narayan Chandra Samal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI