Sound the trumpets
Signal the crowd..tell Africa about this golden tale.this winter dream that came in trance...
Then she came with beauty and illusion like the ancient Helena...
Though I felt her love warming the angles of my heart..she pump fantasy and beauty...reflecting the true Nigerian princess...
Nothing to compare when time fly she wheeled from Bokkos the Golden City....
Now it fly to Ameju where we all turnup the blue with colonies of memories and dreams..it all went into ashes when we told these tales under the marshes of our eternal corner stone...
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marble tale.. by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery