Hamza Al Saieedy
Not beauty that I seek in a man’s face;
No, but mere for few drops of dignity.
Those that makes him stands for the people's case,
And teaches him that of courage to show pity
A man among the men who shows the reason.
Not that with the wind his words sway,
Nor that changes skin from season to season.
None he’s but that through the fog knows his way.
Morals, knowledge and honor what makes a man
And god! how I envy who owned them all.
Unseen I might be; yet they know my clan,
Said the one who I belong to his soul:
“Not of courage that you before me stood
Yet; of courage to stand upon your word
Though you didn’t be have as a man should.
Never! I shan’t act upon (said) or (heard) ! ”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man's Beauty by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...