Hamza Al Saieedy
Easy to despise what you can't get!
Risk it all, but lost the bet;
Try no more your luck is set.
Luck is the pery of the dice,
Like, flaming on with cupe of ice!
Large in charge, small in price.
Might win, you must believe!
Chances as high as a state of deceive;
Ask who tried though make no achieve..
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Luch! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns