M13 was believed to be
Switzerland's only wild brown bear.
Humans had let the bear roam free,
Attacked no one, but humans scare.
Scared of humans, this bear was not,
And 'twas just a matter of time.
A bear bad - so the bear was shot
And killed. Just being be the crime.
By instinct, bears might understand
Survival of the fittest tiz
A way of nature that seems planned.
Unfit fittest - scared human biz.
Unlike the bear, the humankind
Let evil come into the mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M13 by Ima Ryma )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)