No takers today,
and I feel miniscule
to the bigger picture,
Yet a much wider
through the mind...
what can I find - out?
That somehow someone
is out there somewhere
dying in secret,
Being kicked around
by a force that
is beyond scope...
Time is already behind me,
God is beyond me!
Life is a trillion
harsh images washed
away, in a millisecond...
And the microcosm
where I live,
already shields me
from all this...
For I have a place
to exist, A job,
Food in the fridge,
A debit card...
Need I say more...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lucky by GRANT FRASER )
- The wisdom of Parables, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Friend Of Mine, Cynthia Pardede
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley