The joy of being with you,
That is what True Love is,
No words or useless chatter,
Are needed to feel this:
A flight towards all Eternity,
A breath of perfumed bliss,
An amorous wind, embracing,
The fulfillment of a kiss.
All This you are to me and More,
My life, my heart, my very soul,
Before we were together,
Did I exist at All?
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving You by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash