Dorian Petersen Potter
Lovers And Best Friends
Given special thanks here to you,
For all that you've done for me.
I want to thank you and wish you all the best,
For always being a good friend to me
True friends like you, are hard to find,
Here and there and everywhere,
I am so lucky, to have found a friend in you,
You'll always be in my heart now
With words of great love, and warmly care,
Devotion and loyalty are best portrayed.
Like a precious star from above, upon me you glow,
You are the sunset and sunrise in my sky
Your friendship for me reaches far beyond,
Any other I have known in my whole life before.
You are the one that outshines all the rest,
In a world, where I felt quite alone before
But God Almighty, in all His merciful way,
One more time, showed me I was wrong.
To my side, in my life He sent you instead,
To have you as my lover, and my best friend!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovers And Best Friends by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns