Dorian Petersen Potter
Lovers And Best Friends
Given special thanks here to you,
For all that you've done for me.
I want to thank you and wish you all the best,
For always being a good friend to me
True friends like you, are hard to find,
Here and there and everywhere,
I am so lucky, to have found a friend in you,
You'll always be in my heart now
With words of great love, and warmly care,
Devotion and loyalty are best portrayed.
Like a precious star from above, upon me you glow,
You are the sunset and sunrise in my sky
Your friendship for me reaches far beyond,
Any other I have known in my whole life before.
You are the one that outshines all the rest,
In a world, where I felt quite alone before
But God Almighty, in all His merciful way,
One more time, showed me I was wrong.
To my side, in my life He sent you instead,
To have you as my lover, and my best friend!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovers And Best Friends by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan