Dorian Petersen Potter
Lovers And Best Friends
Given special thanks here to you,
For all that you've done for me.
I want to thank you and wish you all the best,
For always being a good friend to me
True friends like you, are hard to find,
Here and there and everywhere,
I am so lucky, to have found a friend in you,
You'll always be in my heart now
With words of great love, and warmly care,
Devotion and loyalty are best portrayed.
Like a precious star from above, upon me you glow,
You are the sunset and sunrise in my sky
Your friendship for me reaches far beyond,
Any other I have known in my whole life before.
You are the one that outshines all the rest,
In a world, where I felt quite alone before
But God Almighty, in all His merciful way,
One more time, showed me I was wrong.
To my side, in my life He sent you instead,
To have you as my lover, and my best friend!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovers And Best Friends by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson