LOVE What's love? ? ? ?
Love is just a word that i did not knew the meaning of before i met a special 'GUY'.
He showed me love even if it was not totally right
Love is deep
Love is special
Love is incontrolable
Love is magnificient
Love is strange
Love is joy
Love is pain
Love is mysterious
Love is crazy but before all that love is sweet and exquisite
Love made me a better person
Love turn me soft, lovable and loving
Love made me do things i thought i would never do
Love is just a word but that's my definition
Love is why i keep on hoping to have my love back
Love is why i keep on going and dreaming
Love made me happy and gentle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE What's love? ? ? ? by carly achoba )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown