Love's Uncertainty Principle
Uncertainty is the name of the game
Putting things in jeopardy God in shame
A particle’s position is immeasurable so its momentum
An imprecise arbitrariness for the Seeker a conundrum!
Drunk in the wine of Creation God had no inkling
Uncertainty would be inherent in his nature of things
Little slips He would make would be a stumbling block one day
One would affect the other's behavior without a remedial way!
It appears such a twisted thing making so little sense
The objects you measure with will themselves influence
The particle to be measured its velocity and speed
Discarding precise determination not yielding a perfect read!
Lovers take heart from this though her heart you may win
There’s no way with precision her love you can determine
She remains as yet unknown in her love’s position and quantum
You the Seeker can do little than to live with the conundrum!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love's Uncertainty Principle by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
- Black Wings, Lilly Emery
- United we Stand Divided we fall, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Come Home, Richard Provencher
- Like our dream, Aftab Alam
- A puppet in times hand, Aftab Alam
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)