Love me for real
Love me pass the sex appeal
Love me just like you love yourself
Love me until you have nothing else
Love me because I love you
Love me through the stress I put you through
Love me when it hurts so bad
Love me when things get frustrating and you get mad
Love me becasue I give my all
Love me when I make a mistake and fall
Love me when I'm wrong
Love me when I'm right
Love me day and night
Love me because I want you to
Love me becasue you heart tells you to
Love me becasue I love you
Love me and I'll Love you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Me by Keosta Reid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler