Love Is Imperishable
Love is undefinable
Love is Un-manifest
Love is Omnipresent
Love is incomprehensible
Love is unchanging
Love is immobile
Love is constant
Love means restraining all senses
Love means being even minded everywhere
Love means engrossed in the welfare of all beings
Love love love and love and know yourself, know love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Is Imperishable by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas