Love is Fabulous
I know, you have a broken heart.
Yes, you have a broken heart!
no one understands your feeling,
but I know, silently you are so much crying.
Today you can't forget your pleasing past,
Alas! your beloved has thrown dust
in your pure love.
Oh, what a disloyalty in today's love!
But a hope still stays in your heart,
it (yet) pardons your beloved.
Love is fabulous,
nobody knows, when we shall have a true match.
Just to wait and wait,
we feel astounded about the past
which once blossomed our love.
So, I still wait for my beloved.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Fabulous by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)