Love is Fabulous
I know, you have a broken heart.
Yes, you have a broken heart!
no one understands your feeling,
but I know, silently you are so much crying.
Today you can't forget your pleasing past,
Alas! your beloved has thrown dust
in your pure love.
Oh, what a disloyalty in today's love!
But a hope still stays in your heart,
it (yet) pardons your beloved.
Love is fabulous,
nobody knows, when we shall have a true match.
Just to wait and wait,
we feel astounded about the past
which once blossomed our love.
So, I still wait for my beloved.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Fabulous by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- Corset, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Between me and You, Rathna nagaraja
- Concepts 24, Somanathan Iyer
- Wind and storm, Somanathan Iyer
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 4 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)