Love is Fabulous
I know, you have a broken heart.
Yes, you have a broken heart!
no one understands your feeling,
but I know, silently you are so much crying.
Today you can't forget your pleasing past,
Alas! your beloved has thrown dust
in your pure love.
Oh, what a disloyalty in today's love!
But a hope still stays in your heart,
it (yet) pardons your beloved.
Love is fabulous,
nobody knows, when we shall have a true match.
Just to wait and wait,
we feel astounded about the past
which once blossomed our love.
So, I still wait for my beloved.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Fabulous by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid