love is death without beath
love is death
death death you made my love
that's why your called death
you made death
my girlfriends name is beath
that' why i like you death
you made me deaf
and your the one inspiring me beath oh! death
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love is death without beath by viper hyper )
- Harvest Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Autumn, Naveed Khalid
- The Heart Of Man, Tony Adah
- A Study, Naveed Khalid
- Maturity, Far Lapenna
- Surrender, Suresh Dogra
- ' [ Why I Still Love You ] ', Ency Bearis
- Choices for the time being, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Who can be blamed?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Hawaii, Dress Appropriately, Margaret Alice Second