Love Got A Hold On Me
Loves got a hold on me and it won't let me be.
When i go to bed at night its right there with me.
Tucking me in bed with warm feelings of love telling me.
My child don't worry All will be well Putting me
Right to sleep with sweet Dreams of my love and me.
When i wake up in the morning it alarms me so loud.
When it calls out my name.
It just wakes me right out of my sleep.
I am awake but yet in a Daze from a gaze
of True Love that won't never fade away.
Lashawn Lovell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Got A Hold On Me by Lashawn Lovell )
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry