Love Got A Hold On Me
Loves got a hold on me and it won't let me be.
When i go to bed at night its right there with me.
Tucking me in bed with warm feelings of love telling me.
My child don't worry All will be well Putting me
Right to sleep with sweet Dreams of my love and me.
When i wake up in the morning it alarms me so loud.
When it calls out my name.
It just wakes me right out of my sleep.
I am awake but yet in a Daze from a gaze
of True Love that won't never fade away.
Lashawn Lovell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Got A Hold On Me by Lashawn Lovell )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)