Love For You
I love you more than anything
I think about you always
I can’t stop thinking about you
I miss you everywhere I go
I am tired of this
I can’t stand this anymore
Not knowing how you feel
It is a powerful feeling
One of excitement
Yet my stomach curns over when I miss you
I want to detach you from life
So I can be happy
Don’t make it difficult for me
I can’t think straight with you around.
Don’t make it difficult for me anymore
This can’t work.
I can’t take it anymore.
I knew you since always
But you were never there
I can’t replace you
You can’t fathom how I feel
But do you feel the same way?
It hurts to wait.
Moses Samandar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love For You by Moses Samandar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas