Love For You
I love you more than anything
I think about you always
I can’t stop thinking about you
I miss you everywhere I go
I am tired of this
I can’t stand this anymore
Not knowing how you feel
It is a powerful feeling
One of excitement
Yet my stomach curns over when I miss you
I want to detach you from life
So I can be happy
Don’t make it difficult for me
I can’t think straight with you around.
Don’t make it difficult for me anymore
This can’t work.
I can’t take it anymore.
I knew you since always
But you were never there
I can’t replace you
You can’t fathom how I feel
But do you feel the same way?
It hurts to wait.
Moses Samandar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love For You by Moses Samandar )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)