love as it is poem
Love as it is
Love is unpredictable Love is uncontainable
Love is reliable Love is infallible
Love can knock you right down to your knees
But when it does you get right back up and say come and take pride with me
Love can be hard at a point of no return love can be easy when you learn
You make mistakes and guys play with your heart, they fool you around
I can’t take the pain when all they’re doing is playing the game.
Love is changeless love is immortal love is hard love is where you can struggle
Love can hurt and love can heal love is where you start to shed a tear.
I love the smell of your hot toxic skin I love the smile on your face no grins
I love the way your dimples rise I love the way you take my hand with pride
Love can be company and love can be uncomfortable though love can’t see you
You can find love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love as it is poem by neelam khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey