love and friendship
6) Love and friendship
Only a fool dares to compare between the two
Cause love is a thing to feel not a thing you can choose to do
Whereas friendship is the only contract
Blessed by the ultimate freedom and the cruellest law
It’s hard to bare the tender of love
Or break its chains even with a sharp saw
Love is something we cherish and afraid to loose
But friendship is the only relationship
In life, we have the right to choose
How can you break the vow of friendship! ?
Or love, from your heart, undo! ?
Do you know why I’m telling you that?
…. As a friend who loves you
djemoi talbi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love and friendship by djemoi talbi )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher