There are all different types of love.
Love is like a burning flame,
It lights up your life,
It burns uncontrollably,
The flame flickers,
Like a flicker tears.
Not tears on pain,
Not tears of hate,
Not tears of sadness,
Not tears of happiness,
But tears of love.
All different types of love.
You have to love yourself,
Before you can love others.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love by keelie morgan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal