Unrestricted but refined and free,
There was a crashing sound at the gate,
We are all look round for a place to flee
But our reaction has too late.
The biggest fault we find in losing society
Is getting to the bottom of self centeredness,
Sin is the problem nations are facing today,
Elements reinforce by, drugs, rapes and robberies.
The whole world is driven to despair,
Cultural differences provides the epidemic,
Promote separatism and treat others so unfair,
We respond to issues and start to panic.
Losing faith in our ability to influence relationship,
And make society a better offer of partnership.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing Society by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The inner child, bryan wallace
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi