Unrestricted but refined and free,
There was a crashing sound at the gate,
We are all look round for a place to flee
But our reaction has too late.
The biggest fault we find in losing society
Is getting to the bottom of self centeredness,
Sin is the problem nations are facing today,
Elements reinforce by, drugs, rapes and robberies.
The whole world is driven to despair,
Cultural differences provides the epidemic,
Promote separatism and treat others so unfair,
We respond to issues and start to panic.
Losing faith in our ability to influence relationship,
And make society a better offer of partnership.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing Society by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole