Unrestricted but refined and free,
There was a crashing sound at the gate,
We are all look round for a place to flee
But our reaction has too late.
The biggest fault we find in losing society
Is getting to the bottom of self centeredness,
Sin is the problem nations are facing today,
Elements reinforce by, drugs, rapes and robberies.
The whole world is driven to despair,
Cultural differences provides the epidemic,
Promote separatism and treat others so unfair,
We respond to issues and start to panic.
Losing faith in our ability to influence relationship,
And make society a better offer of partnership.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Losing Society by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould