Backwards man in a shack
looking over days gone by
chill winds that blew
through the dwellings rotting timber
shadows flit and flicker
as he slips in and out of slumber
reflections pricking and twisting
as his body stiffens
and frees him from earthly binds.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Looking backwards by jonathan marshall )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam