Frederick William (FW) Harvey
On Where's the use to write ?
What can I tell you, dear ?
Just that I want you so
Who are not near.
Just that I miss the lamp whose blessed light
Was God's own moon to shine upon my night,
And newly mourn each new day's lost delight
Just — oh, it will not ease my pain —
That I am lonely
Until I see you once again,
You — you only.
Frederick William (FW) Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LONELINESS by Frederick William (FW) Harvey )
- स्रोद गोमोरदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Rules Of The Game., Tony Adah
- Rold Dahls Words Of Wow, Curtlan Popo
- Lovingkindness! ! ! Yes!, Mr. Nobody
- Poetry Consoles, Sandra Feldman
- Inner Cosmos, Curtlan Popo
- Coffee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Arrival , Gert Strydom
- Spectrum, Curtlan Popo
- We Create The Universe~~~, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)