Lips of Velvet
His hand move slowly along her awaiting body
Her lips taste the salt of his skin as he cries out
once again "I love you"
She simply says "I know you do"
And cloesed her eyes to wait for that final kiss
As he presses his lips to hers she looks at him
and says "Don't forget me, I won't be gone long"
"What do you mean?" he asks
"I'll come back to you when your all alone."
He hugs her tight and says "Please come back
to me." "I will, I can see that you really love me."
She feels his lips of velvet on her cheek as she
dies a tear falls from her eye. At her funeral
she knew he would cry she had to leave him.
But could not tell him why
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lips of Velvet by Angie Watson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith