William Cosmo Monkhouse (1840 - 1901 / England)
Limerick: There Was a Young Lady Named Laura
There was a young lady named Laura,
Who went to the wilds of Angora,
She came back on a goat
With a beautiful coat,
And notes of the fauna and flora.
Poet Other Poems
- A Dead March
- A Song Of The Seasons
- De Libris
- Limerick: There Once Was a Girl of Lahor...
- Limerick: There Once Was an Old Man of L...
- Limerick: There Once Was an Old Monk of ...
- Limerick: There Was a Young Lady Named L...
- Limerick: There was a Young Lady of Nige...
- Limerick: There Was a Young Lady of Wilt...
- On A Young Poetess’s Grave
- Robert Buchanan
- Spring Song In The City
- The Christ upon the Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.