Maria Luisa Taylor
Life is a Dance for you to Dance...
Life is every where
Life is a challenge
Life is a gift
Life is a chance
Life is a tragedy
Life is lonely
Life is pain
Life is full of frustration
Life is a mystery
Life is love
Life is made of hurt
Life is not a bed of roses
Life is a dance for you to dance
Life is every state of mind
What is life?
Life is a puzzle, solve it
Life is full of unexpected
Life is unexplainable
Maria Luisa Taylor...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a Dance for you to Dance... by Maria Luisa Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki