Maria Luisa Taylor
What hope means
Hope is candle in the night
Hope is the beam of light that shines in the darkness
Hope is nothing if you don't believe
I hope that you will shine, as the brightest star
What I hope for is that hope itself is not lost.
When I have nothing left to believe in
Hope gives me the courage to old on
Hope comes when there is no way in sight.
I hope some day you feel my pain
We can be like this forever
We can hold hands each other.
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Maria Luisa Taylor )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen