Life is life
Life is love
Life is you and me
Life is every thing we see
Life is funny, kind and cruel.
That we live in
Life is the beginning of death
That we might see
Life is like rain
So short at times and so long.
Life is what we live in.take it as it is and do not look back on it.
kelly berry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life is by kelly berry )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar