Life is life
Life is love
Life is you and me
Life is every thing we see
Life is funny, kind and cruel.
That we live in
Life is the beginning of death
That we might see
Life is like rain
So short at times and so long.
Life is what we live in.take it as it is and do not look back on it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life is by kelly berry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- So Strange, Michael McParland
- Why Did I Question My Love, Mark Anton
- So Good, Michael McParland
- SMUT, Michael McParland
- Smokeless, Michael McParland
- Slideful Drinking, Michael McParland
- Slanderous Lies, Michael McParland
- Sins Of The Past, Michael McParland
- Simple Words, Michael McParland
- Gently Moving, RoseAnn V. Shawiak