Life In The Shadows
My head is filled with sentences full of loath...
This hollow chest resembles an empty tomb...
Somewhere deep is buried the person...
I used to be
My life is loneliness...
Only way for me to exist is to isolate...
It is getting ever so difficult to feel...
Why did i turn out this way?
I cannot relate to anything...
And each daunting day is a reason...
To end it all
How long until all of this is done with?
Nihil Existentia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life In The Shadows by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso