Life In The Shadows
My head is filled with sentences full of loath...
This hollow chest resembles an empty tomb...
Somewhere deep is buried the person...
I used to be
My life is loneliness...
Only way for me to exist is to isolate...
It is getting ever so difficult to feel...
Why did i turn out this way?
I cannot relate to anything...
And each daunting day is a reason...
To end it all
How long until all of this is done with?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life In The Shadows by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess