(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Life And Lyrics
In the song of life, all lyrics need a melody.
You are the lyric and you are the melody.
You are the lyric of my heart and of my soul.
The beauty of the rose, speaks a lyric of love.
Love, speaks a lyric of you.
The silent lyric of goodness, echoes from within you.
My heart, speaks the lyric of love...to only you.
Let the words...the lyric...that bind, pass between us.
Let the lyric, of you...of me...be as one.
A million words I can speak of you and the lyrics
would be the same...I love you now. I always will.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life And Lyrics by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
- Finding Gold, douglas scotney
- My Thirst, michael walkerjohn
- Musty Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns