Life can be Simple
Life can be same
Life can be different
If you want a change.
Leaves turn Green
and then turn Brown
and when it is Autumn they
all fall down.
Whatever goes up has to come down
Life is a Wheel of fortune
Which has to churn around
'Make Hay when the sunshine'
thats's what is said
Think about this and always
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In 2008 I was bed ridden after an accident..
My only connection was my books and poems and penning my Thoughts.
Part of those thoughts..! ! !
Comments about this poem (Life by Jyoti Kerkar )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery