Life can be Simple
Life can be same
Life can be different
If you want a change.
Leaves turn Green
and then turn Brown
and when it is Autumn they
all fall down.
Whatever goes up has to come down
Life is a Wheel of fortune
Which has to churn around
'Make Hay when the sunshine'
thats's what is said
Think about this and always
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In 2008 I was bed ridden after an accident..
My only connection was my books and poems and penning my Thoughts.
Part of those thoughts..! ! !
Comments about this poem (Life by Jyoti Kerkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak