' Letterbox in my Head....' by: Sunshine Garcia
I looked out from my window ledge accross
the feilds below me, To a cottage in a garden
underneath the blueskies Island breeze.....
Your letters holds our photographs
Those faces familiar but the scene half
forgotten, like a stain that never cleans.
Fresh through my mind like
I'm floating by wearing the sky like a dove.
There's nothing quite as certain as a letter
from reality, neglect those obligations
and never threw away those keys.
We've struggled in the curtains from the
glances river of dreams...
You may say I'm just a dreamer but that's
all the envelope keep dropping through the
letterbox in my head.
Our memories will linger on
constantly reminding what we did wrong?
I always recognise the writing that explode
in my deep breath, but your voice will change
the rythym above sad stars singing like a perfect night.
Well you ask me what is right from wrong?
Is there so much truth out there?
and I still don't know what side I'm on
and don't be careless with the freedom you choice...
who will notice when it ends?
some are strong lies and playing my tears,
the days of our darkness lie ahead, never caught
in the wind of change,
Like a childhood values silly lies we learnt,
Nobody sees the otherside of who you are?
nobody sees that! either a two way mirror that
hides in a Letterbox in my Head,
The Power of love thats heals and mends.....
sunshine garcia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Letterbox in my Head....' by: Sunshine Garcia by sunshine garcia )
- Her Pain I Understand, Rohit Sapra
- Tolstoyan Observations, Mark R. Elias
- Our current world عالمنا الحالي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Incas, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fellow Lovers, Saiom Shriver
- Dark October Skies, Lilly Emery
- In den vreemde, Madrason writer
- SOLVING THE OLD CONUNDRUM THAT ASKS WHIC.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Does He Tell Her About Me?, Emma R. Kessler
- Evil's ugly makers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)