Waltz For Zizi
Letter To November
My lovely November,
Have you seen my heart, somewhere in your castle
of yellow leaves?
I think i've strayed it somehow
under the sheets of your bed
that night, when we left our clothes at the door.
I can't seem to be able to live as before
without it, (without you)
so, if you find it
give it back please,
do not throw it, into that blue painted ocean
as you did with all my letters.
If you do not feel as I feel
if you deem him to be better,
speak your mind
and let me give my love
to someone that will give love to me too.
Do not be cruel.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To November by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe