Waltz For Zizi
Letter To November
My lovely November,
Have you seen my heart, somewhere in your castle
of yellow leaves?
I think i've strayed it somehow
under the sheets of your bed
that night, when we left our clothes at the door.
I can't seem to be able to live as before
without it, (without you)
so, if you find it
give it back please,
do not throw it, into that blue painted ocean
as you did with all my letters.
If you do not feel as I feel
if you deem him to be better,
speak your mind
and let me give my love
to someone that will give love to me too.
Do not be cruel.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To November by Waltz For Zizi )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry