Graveyard Of Little Muses
Letter To November
My lovely November,
Have you seen my heart, somewhere in your castle
of yellow leaves?
I think i've strayed it somehow
under the sheets of your bed
that night, when we left our clothes at the door.
I can't seem to be able to live as before
without it, (without you)
so, if you find it
give it back please,
do not throw it, into that blue painted ocean
as you did with all my letters.
If you do not feel as I feel
if you deem him to be better,
speak your mind
and let me give my love
to someone that will give love to me too.
Do not be cruel.
Graveyard Of Little Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To November by Graveyard Of Little Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair