Let Me Cry
If you are the sorrow of my life
Don’t let me die
If you are the tears of my eyes
Don’t let me weep.
But if you were the smile of me
I could sing, I could cry.
If you could hold the wings of my dream
I could dance, I could fly.
And when my heart were full of pleasure
Closing my eyes I could cry.
But If you are the tears of eyes,
Don’t let me weep, don’t let me cry.
Ruma Chaudhuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me Cry by Ruma Chaudhuri )
Did you read them?
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah