Let Me Cry
If you are the sorrow of my life
Don’t let me die
If you are the tears of my eyes
Don’t let me weep.
But if you were the smile of me
I could sing, I could cry.
If you could hold the wings of my dream
I could dance, I could fly.
And when my heart were full of pleasure
Closing my eyes I could cry.
But If you are the tears of eyes,
Don’t let me weep, don’t let me cry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me Cry by Ruma Chaudhuri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shadows, hap rochelle
- seaside idea, lee fones
- Words Beyond Love, Ronald Chapman
- Visit To Jeju South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sunrise, Ronald Chapman
- My Wondrous Journey (Reincarnation), Ronald Chapman
- My Day Haiku Form 575, Ronald Chapman
- A.Blok, To Yury Verkhovensky - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Valery Bryusov - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, To Vladimir Bestuzhev - Translat.., Lyudmila Purgina