Let all the Religions be cooled in hot Seasons!
The Gaza Strip has been home to a significant branch of the contemporary Palestinian art movement since the mid 20th century. Notable artists include painters Fayez Sersawi, Abdul Rahman al Muzayan and Ismail Shammout, and media artists Taysir Batniji (who lives in France) and Laila al Shawa (who lives in London) . An EMERGING GENERATION of artists is also active in nonprofit art organizations such as Windows From Gaza and Eltiqa Group, which regularly host exhibitions and events open to the public.
Not a beggar
but a beggar like man!
Who's at the abandoned station
Takes out his broken lute
from his satchel and he sings;
'Jesus said not to pour Wine
to the old skin?
yes the politicians are far away from PUBLIC
after the big elections and the poor vote
to the same Hitler!
Who comes to the stage without the typical mustache.
brother kills a brother for barriers & boundaries
Poor dreams beautiful houses and tasty food
Silken dress they wear for all the seasons?
And when they SICK search the holy places to worship?
O The frustrated Preacher keeps his big BOOK aside
and scratches a lottery, life's a GAMBLE
And What else?
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let all the Religions be cooled in hot Seasons! by nimal dunuhinga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Mitchell Gonzalez
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(22 March 1941 -)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Police Car, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram