There was a big question. Why
one was not raped.
It hits the gate of heaven.
The moon has not risen.
I become a victim of an elegy
before my demise.
Thus I am back to square one,
when I had not fallen in love
and you were still in errancy.
Pleading for levitation in tender
zone.It was the blackbird
which was not ready to swallow a moon.
Scaling the peaks without climbing.
I am going to bring down the milk
of an artist, who would not
paint a goddess.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LESBIA by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak