RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening to sad-hearted melodies,
jouncing along slowly,
not wanting to move or turn about,
wanting only to lie down and flow
into the next world.
Taking nothing with me, but ancient
memories to look at and send back
to earth when I have gone to heaven.
Leaving little messages and visions
for my granddaughters so they won't
feel so lonely in this forsaken world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leaving Messages by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney