I know I'm a burden,
heavier than a trouble
I know the best I can do
is to leave.
I guess it is quite subtle
that your words make me lethargic
that your carping makes me ululate
but I its the best to leave
leave now before its too late.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leave by RUBAB ATWAL )
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable