Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
As sheet now you fell
boldly into the depths
your dream of bloom was not seen
you fell through all colors created
your bloom now in green.
From Sun you were drunk
washed away by rain
sang with me in the wind
felt the stars at night - remains.
A song I would write to you
with your sheets sound
I sat to write, but suddenly you fall
you already have written on thin skin your song.
I would paint you but
the finest veins crumbled under the spring pressure
now drinking the storm with you from Holy Grail
colors fall and stay as autumn decorations.
(c) All Rights reserved
Floy Dy Ra,01-09-14
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leaf´s lot by Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash
- Winds Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desire, Rex mayor Ubini
- Hey, My Name Is... (Oh, The Style of Int.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Endless Songs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak