Miroslava Odalovic (Montenegro)
Mole-like token let it be bestowed on you
Bell-like liquid an outpour light and blue
The joyful cords in music born blessed throats
The happy rowing in plenitude golden boats
Running wild shaking bellies to dance
Sweet disease swell infective trance
The tongue tip peeping to mock the hands of time
The gift of he’s she’s of you’re we’re or I’m
The blissful eyes when joyful tears go down
The king or queen carrying the highest crown
Poet Other Poems
- Ј у т р о ...
- А Denial Game
- (In) consistency/Nedosljednost
- (Re) member Clubs
- ... And Who Never Came With A Book Of Po...
- ...here i am
- ...Or we are
- ...-slave-the heart
- ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? /The lightni...
- ‘Sagacity, the dawns break in inexperien...
- … And The Red Trace Down Your Eyes
- …da tek si pjesnik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.