Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello
Last Waltz in Genoa
An der shonen blauen Donau und vor dem grossen tor,
In Paris, an American one is in search of a mom.
The little diabolical statues are on the top of Notre Dame.
The Seine flows in the dark, the coffee flows in the big cups.
The Genoa's lighthouse stands out against the bare mount.
Paul watches the Jeanne's back and the Ceasar's blood pours out.
The divine blood is the link with your father,
Paul can not become the Jeanne's mother.
The major woman steals the ways,
Paul keeps their way for the Jeanne's deep eyes.
Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Waltz in Genoa by Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello )
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)