Last Days, Should We Fear?
The last days and tribulation,
There is no stopping it.
Prophecies and those predictions
Are all in His Word to meet!
Are we to run in fear and trembling?
Are we to worry, expecting horror?
Does the child of God dread its coming
At last, when he meets the God he adores?
We wait in passionate expectation!
We usher His coming with prayerful pleas
For all humanity to have heart reception
His Word and His Grace to flow freely!
Our King, Our Savior, our God Redeemer!
He will come for sure but the harvest is plenty
The soil of their hearts we prepare by prayer
As fix our eyes on the LORD, Who keeps us faithfully!
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'but because Jesus lives forever, He has a permanent priesthood.
Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them.'
Hebrews 7: 24-25
Comments about this poem (Last Days, Should We Fear? by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- The corner that cuts you, Lev Brekhman
- Images, Lev Brekhman
- The internet, Lev Brekhman
- Blue hell, Lev Brekhman
- Nec plus ultra, Lev Brekhman
- The day, Lev Brekhman
- From darkness to darkness, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Yellow, Lev Brekhman
- On the beach, Lev Brekhman
- After the apocalypse, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)