Last Days, Should We Fear?
The last days and tribulation,
There is no stopping it.
Prophecies and those predictions
Are all in His Word to meet!
Are we to run in fear and trembling?
Are we to worry, expecting horror?
Does the child of God dread its coming
At last, when he meets the God he adores?
We wait in passionate expectation!
We usher His coming with prayerful pleas
For all humanity to have heart reception
His Word and His Grace to flow freely!
Our King, Our Savior, our God Redeemer!
He will come for sure but the harvest is plenty
The soil of their hearts we prepare by prayer
As fix our eyes on the LORD, Who keeps us faithfully!
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'but because Jesus lives forever, He has a permanent priesthood.
Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them.'
Hebrews 7: 24-25
Comments about this poem (Last Days, Should We Fear? by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It's Like Telling Us Not To Cry, Kelly Zion
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones