Lai Nouveau: May Offend.
Fair May stays indoor,
with artist mentor,
Without her rapport,
his loathing would pour
his artistic chore
to blighted eyesore.
The sweet head she bore,
he sewed to stuffed core,
Still lips guarantor,
of love she once swore,
With artist mentor,
fair May stays indoor.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lai Nouveau: May Offend. by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay