Lai Nouveau: May Offend.
Fair May stays indoor,
with artist mentor,
Without her rapport,
his loathing would pour
his artistic chore
to blighted eyesore.
The sweet head she bore,
he sewed to stuffed core,
Still lips guarantor,
of love she once swore,
With artist mentor,
fair May stays indoor.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lai Nouveau: May Offend. by Diane Hine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska