Edward Kofi Louis
In the Red Garden;
With the sweet formula of peace,
Leading to unity and joy.
With the joy of your love in the Red Garden;
With the muse of your sweet love;
In the Red Garden.
Bathing with the sweet muse of peace and,
Cooking with the sweet muse of joy in your land.
In your own town with the muse of your mind;
In the Red Garden with the muse of your sweet love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lady Dai! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah