Inside the 'chombu',
Searching for the form,
The water is filled.
To be so still,
So securely held,
Must be Repose.
With the fall and flow
Of torrential peace.
'Chombu' in Tamil is a brass vessel,
Shaped like a jar, hand held, for bathing.
Ananta Madhavan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Kutraalam Waterfalls by Ananta Madhavan )
Did you read them?
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis