Krishna Beginning To Speak
Mohan's begun to say 'Maiya Maiya,'
And 'Baba Baba' to Nanda,
Balaram He's calling 'baiya'
From atop the house Yasoda shouts
Taking the name of kanhaiya.
Don't go far to play my darling
Someone's cow will hit ye.
The gopas and gopis celebrate boisterously
In each house there is festivity
Surdas, for a glimpse of the Lord
My all is surrendered to the Almighty.
Sant Surdas's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: house
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Krishna Beginning To Speak by Sant Surdas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer