Sant Surdas (1478 - 1581 / India)
Krishna Beginning To Speak
Mohan's begun to say 'Maiya Maiya,'
And 'Baba Baba' to Nanda,
Balaram He's calling 'baiya'
From atop the house Yasoda shouts
Taking the name of kanhaiya.
Don't go far to play my darling
Someone's cow will hit ye.
The gopas and gopis celebrate boisterously
In each house there is festivity
Surdas, for a glimpse of the Lord
My all is surrendered to the Almighty.
Read poems about / on: house
Poet Other Poems
- Awake O! Prince Of Braj
- Krishna Approaches Radha
- Krishna Awakes
- Krishna Beginning To Speak
- Krishna Complains About His Older Brothe...
- Krishna Crawling
- Krishna Denying He Stole The Butter
- Krishna Goes To The Woods
- Krishna In The Cradle
- Krishna Learning To Walk
- Krishna Learns To Walk
- Krishna Questions His Hair Braid Not Gro...
- Krishna Returning With The Herd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.