1. You have decided to try skydiving and are getting ready to make your first jump. You watch the other skydivers free-falling through the air as you stand on the ground waiting your turn. What is going through your mind?
2. Your turn arrives, and you ready yourself as the plane climbs to ten thousand feet. Without looking back, you stand at the open doorway and step out into space. What do you scream on the way down?
3. You’ve landed safely and are hauling in your chute when you see an instructor approaching you and calling out to you. What is the instructor saying?
Did you enjoy your little walk in the clouds? The pure adrenaline rush of a skydiving adventure relates to physical thrills of a different sort- the thrill of sex. The thing you said about your parachuting experience actually describe your approach to lovemaking.
1. The way you felt as you waited you turn provides a measure of your own level of sexual desire.
'This is gonna be fun! I can’t wait! ' Sometimes it just feels right.
'I don’t know if I can go through with this.' If you’re not sure you’re ready, maybe you should just have a deep conversation and cuddle by the fire.
2. The words you shouted on the way down are what you would say at the peak of excitement.
'Wow, would you look at this view! ' You may not mind intrusions on your privacy, but you’d better ask your partner first.
'Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all.' There is such a thing as a point of no return.
'I want my mommy! ' Um, let’s just say that you have some deep Kokological issues to work out and leave it at that.
3. The words the instructor said to you are what you imagine your partner saying after sex.
'Not bad for a beginner. Don’t worry, you’ll get better with practice! '
'Oh, I’m really sorry, I left the lens cap on the camera. Do you want to go again? '
'Well, I guess that about does it. Now, will that be cash, check, or charge? '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.