Knight Of Teaching
The knight of the moon walks freely among the dead
In the forest that mutters a breeze of dust from the floor of vegetation.
I see the insects crawl, modern technology gathers dust,
Mortuaries are inhabiting the folly of a day in knowledge.
The overall man sees and watches to be the path of mayhem,
The path shall converge afterwards, this way a mind is a mind.
Fantastic professors operate the daring ways of dazzling proportions;
With their forests of philosophy, and with their cities of wisdom,
They have after a short pause been in errors of disbelief,
Earning a life that suffered from too much illness and knowledge
Kept in the head, keeping this was how professors operate.
I like the way they dress their thoughts with their own.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knight Of Teaching by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston