King Has Sent Me His Limousine And The Old Chauffeur!
Alas! Early morning I saw it was parked
At the backyard of my small apartment
And my beloved still sleeps,
The old man asked me to get ready to see the King
And I left without informing her.
'Hey! Scribbler I found your ugly photograph
In my Queen's handbag? '
'O I am so lucky my Honored Queen found it
In the museum last Sunday and I too found her beautiful photo there,
Sir! I take this opportunity to give it back.'
O that strong lashes woke me up!
Thank God! I saw that beautiful Palace once
And first time in my life had a trip in a Limousine!
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (King Has Sent Me His Limousine And The Old Chauffeur! by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow