Just when she was lowest on confidence,
Just when she had lost all sense,
Just when everything looked doomed,
Just when life had zoomed….
Just when the land had parched
Just when the good times had marched,
Just when the grass refused to go green,
Just when the moon had lost its sheen…..
Came clouds of rain and gaiety,
As if presence of some deity,
To wipe all tears and bring smile,
Like a Circus Clown in colourful guile,
But is it all illusion?
But is it all confusion?
If so then why is it so real?
With terms and conditions in a deal?
Only time will raise the curtain….
To show if the change is for certain…..
shveta sahal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just When by shveta sahal )
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #4, Brian Johnston
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)