Just when she was lowest on confidence,
Just when she had lost all sense,
Just when everything looked doomed,
Just when life had zoomed….
Just when the land had parched
Just when the good times had marched,
Just when the grass refused to go green,
Just when the moon had lost its sheen…..
Came clouds of rain and gaiety,
As if presence of some deity,
To wipe all tears and bring smile,
Like a Circus Clown in colourful guile,
But is it all illusion?
But is it all confusion?
If so then why is it so real?
With terms and conditions in a deal?
Only time will raise the curtain….
To show if the change is for certain…..
shveta sahal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just When by shveta sahal )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Jesus And Gandhi: South And North Of Sam.., Saiom Shriver
- I Remember, Ronald Chapman
- The Flash Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Chick Coalition, Saiom Shriver
- it's no surprise i'm weeping, just a lit.., Mandolyn ...
- Culmination, Angell Afinowi
- A Flowers Telling of Orpheus, Skyler Ryan
- West, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Kaitlyn, Bernard Snyder
- Old Breath, GRANT FRASER