Just when she was lowest on confidence,
Just when she had lost all sense,
Just when everything looked doomed,
Just when life had zoomed….
Just when the land had parched
Just when the good times had marched,
Just when the grass refused to go green,
Just when the moon had lost its sheen…..
Came clouds of rain and gaiety,
As if presence of some deity,
To wipe all tears and bring smile,
Like a Circus Clown in colourful guile,
But is it all illusion?
But is it all confusion?
If so then why is it so real?
With terms and conditions in a deal?
Only time will raise the curtain….
To show if the change is for certain…..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just When by shveta sahal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Uski yaade, Thakur Jain
- Hurting, Jamila M.K.Hussen
- Little girl, Amal Ahmed
- Weeping Heart, Michael P. McParland
- The Bluff-masters As Poets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God was born, devon da poet
- Her Name, TheSilent Loudness
- Inside, Amal Ahmed
- To Be Loved, Tom Zart
- On Seeing You, I Found A Red Rose Standi.., Bijay Kant Dubey