Just when she was lowest on confidence,
Just when she had lost all sense,
Just when everything looked doomed,
Just when life had zoomed….
Just when the land had parched
Just when the good times had marched,
Just when the grass refused to go green,
Just when the moon had lost its sheen…..
Came clouds of rain and gaiety,
As if presence of some deity,
To wipe all tears and bring smile,
Like a Circus Clown in colourful guile,
But is it all illusion?
But is it all confusion?
If so then why is it so real?
With terms and conditions in a deal?
Only time will raise the curtain….
To show if the change is for certain…..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just When by shveta sahal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson