rosalinda flores rosevoc
Just How Can You Write In A Storm?
When your thoughts are not yours but the earths
When all you can do is wait
And grieve how others bear?
Just how can you write in growls of the sky?
And natures' anger and creature's woe
In waves of rain and thieves of grain
In turbulent seasons, echoes of pain?
Just how can you write, how can you think?
When words are sick, and you just pray
When sky is bleak and days are gray
When all's not well and the sun delays?
When your thoughts are not yours but the earth's
And your heart shakes like mountains
And your fear grows like mud,
You are an island in a box of chips
A drop of vaccine, an arrow in the wind
Tight hugs of air and hands that hold
Until in God's breath, bells chime!
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Just How Can You Write In A Storm? by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...