rosalinda flores rosevoc
Just How Can You Write In A Storm?
When your thoughts are not yours but the earths
When all you can do is wait
And grieve how others bear?
Just how can you write in growls of the sky?
And natures' anger and creature's woe
In waves of rain and thieves of grain
In turbulent seasons, echoes of pain?
Just how can you write, how can you think?
When words are sick, and you just pray
When sky is bleak and days are gray
When all's not well and the sun delays?
When your thoughts are not yours but the earth's
And your heart shakes like mountains
And your fear grows like mud,
You are an island in a box of chips
A drop of vaccine, an arrow in the wind
Tight hugs of air and hands that hold
Until in God's breath, bells chime!
rosalinda flores rosevoc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Just How Can You Write In A Storm? by rosalinda flores rosevoc )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher